CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

In the morning light


I wake up to see you standing,
In the morning light.
I reach out to touch you,
but all that I got is a memory...
And yet, I feel you are near.
But my vision is not clear.
Yet, I have your image always in view.
And I'm forever thinking of you....

I feel you watching me quietly,
In the morning light.

I tried to find some peace of mind,
In knowing you're where....
You don't have to care
I take a comfort that you no longer have
to keep living in a world full of pain.
But I ache to see you again.
In the morning light.

On rainy days I sit and think,
of our lost years
The times we spent apart,
just full my eyes with tears.
But fields of colorful flowers and happy butterflies,
Remind me of you and make me smile.
In the morning light.

I walk along our beach and stand there,
In the morning light.
I cherish our memories,
like seeing us flying our kite.
I remember when you caught a fish,
with your hook.
When I was smiling and waving,
In the photo you took.
I can smell your perfume,
from your memories in my room.

Everything I see here,
makes your loss hard to bear.
And I see you everywhere.........

I live now in a still world listening,
In the morning light.
I strain to hear your familiar and fight...
But all that I hear,
is the sound of my tears......
Then from a far place,
comes the slightest trace
of your voice which says:
"I'm all right you see,
And yet I'll always be,,,,,,,,
In the morning light"........

2 comments:

محمد صلاح أبو الكشفي said...

Nice post , man .
keep writing :)

mango said...

i love this post i love this scene i found my self looking to ur girl
good job ahmed