CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

In Memorandum


Sometimes we feel sad,we need to find our presence in the happy world.
Sometimes we feel lost,we have to find ourselves among nothing.
Sometimes we are alone,we wanna gather our beloved from the whole world around us,
but Is that possible?!
I don't think so,
Unless..........


Do you know what the word "memorandum" means?
Actually,till a week ago this word didn't make any sense to me untill I became interested in knowing what that word means.
I asked some of my closer people about it,
there are some of their answers:
-"Maybe it is a medicine"
(*Charming to be in the faculty of medicine,isn't it?; where every strange word become a medicine.I'll not be impressed he i woke up tomorrow to find that the word "cat" became a name of a chronic disease and its curing vaccine is named after "dog".)
-"It's a piece of music,I'm sure of that,i've found it one day on your cell phone"
(*Hey,calm down my friend.I know that i have a piece of music named"In memorandum"on my mobile phone but it is actually composed by me ! [It is not totally mine. I've heard it solo piano and re-composed and ,trust me,it's name was "romance001" and its artist was unknown].)
-"It is something concerning with memory"
(*how brilliant?,but so close to the right answer).
At last,one of my friends saved me from these unaimed search. She said,"My grandfather -God bless him- gave me a ring,every time i look at it i remember my grandfather"
(*Yes,that was right,"the ring".It was a good example of a memorandum.


A memorandum is anything makes you remember some events happened previously.It's may be a needle to memorize the first time you hurt yourself or it can be an elephant to memorize your first visit to India.

A Memorandum in my opinion are a combination of "memory" & "random".I mean piles of things recognizes us of piles of events.

We all have memorandums.Noone can bear living without them.Some of us can feel their presence,some can't.But it must exist in our lives.

I,myself,must confess that memorandums are more important for me than having a meal after 100 days of starvation.You can wander in my room, make your eyes flying through it.You will see nothing except MEMORANDUMS.
By having some of them with me every where i go,i never feel alone.Also,when i am unhappy i do nothing more than sitting in my room watching my memorandums seeing the reflection of the pure soul of my childhood appearing,twinkling&smiling to me.Few minutes later, i cry of joy.
The warmth coming from my memorandums, like a lovely sun,force the ice in my soul to melt, let my soul to shine and warm me with pure lovely rays.
When light fall on them, they shine with strong bright white light which can not be defeated by any dark corner in my heart.

They are all my friends,my love,my life.In every memorandum i have a part of my soul preserved.



So,
You must know ,my friend.
If I asked you one day
to give me anything makes me remember you
Anytime.
You must be sure ,trust me, that you are so close to my heart.
And i want
To keep you closer to my heart.
To have a part of my soul preserved inside you.
To see your face anywhere.
To talk to you anytime.


Just to keep you




IN MEMORANDUM.

1 comments:

mango said...

what a good start to ur blog i found ur generous charcter in searching some where to keep as part of ur sole
but i still want to ask if this word means good memories only?