CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Powers of Life


Starting this time,fighting through that dense forest called my mind using my thoughts sword.
But this time I stopped.........doing nothing.........writing nothing.........even think of nothing to write for few minutes.
Just a sweet gentle smile appearing on my lips....Nothing more!
A beautiful thought invaded all my thoughts and dominated the others.

Gazing at this sweet monster, this fierce friend, watching my fingers chasing this dear pen along these lines before letting them ,my fingers of course,play some ballet on my computer keyboard.

And before that sweet minutes came to its end, I kept gazing at that monster friend,
Asking myself,how it could ever happen?How dared I face it?
Then the answer came running along the main road of my mind presenting itself to me blaming me for forgetting,but I swear I've never forgotten.



Have I succeeded in raising the level of your officiousness?
Wanna know what kind of morter it is.
But I don't want you to mock at me.
You will not............Promise.........Okay you got it.


A paper.........Yes, a sheet of paper,not any sheet of course but the one I wanna it to carry a part of my thoughts.

Terrified of facing it.Not sacred from failing.........Never.
Actually what makes me feel a shiver in my backbone is The UNKNOWN.
What will it be like? Good.........Bad.........I don't know.
It's clear that I've done something made me get through that situation coz you are reading some of my thoughts right now.
But how?how had I stopped fearing the Unknown,You must be asking,What an outstanding magical medicine I've taken?


Sorry for disappointing you but nothing of that rubbish in the previous line happened.

Here are what I've done actually they are two steps,

First,I relayed on Allah
Second,I made the greatest of my life
I discovered the power of life


If I start talking about them,I'll end to realize that I became a 70 or maybe 80 aged old man.
But somehow I managed to summarize them in few lines.........






Most of the time,when we do something that fails,we usually seem to know before hand that it most probably will,yet we decide to take that chance however.Life is about taking risks and leaps of faith;that I grant you.Nevertheless,before you do jump,one must exercise,year suitable clothes,take a few practice leaps and measure their results,and buy some really good shoes!
Concerning with me, taking risks is one of the powers I have in my life.
No matter if you took a risk and failed but the matter comes when you fail in the same mistake again.From here I must insist that our fixed resolution is the first greatest thing in our life.



The second greatest thing one can ever have in the world is to have a noble dream, and live your seconds,minutes,hours,days,weeks,months,years and life fighting for it. If it is ever achieved, find another one.
A beautiful dream gives your life meaning and worthiness, and the friendships you find through them are more perfect than any other friendships one may ever find.



The greatest thing ,however,that one can ever have in his life is just to love and be loved in return.
I must confess and insist that it is the most beautiful thing in my life.
There is nothing more beautiful than to have someone there for you,to take care for you,watch out for you,to always see you wonderful regardless of how you really are,and to give you all of that whether you ask for it or not.
Thus,I can not deny that there are some of my friends are just like that.



So,
I decided,even before I start writing this note,to dedicate it,the note of course,to all of you my friends,to your dear sweet warm words which make of more self-confident and give me the energy to be more creative............Thanks for all of you...and Goodbye......

0 comments: